Job Title: Concessions Supervisor
Date Posted: May 21, 2020
he City of La Porte is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). For more
information about the City of La Porte, visit our website at
The Concession Stand Supervisor is responsible for working at the
assigned concession stand, supervises other concession workers,
orders supplies, receives money for purchases, gives correct change,
serves food products.
Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Opens and closes the concession stand.
- Cleans and maintains indoor and outdoor concession areas.
- Operates a cash register.
- Takes money for concessions and gives correct change.
- Prepares and serves food and drink items to patrons.
- Orders supplies and controls inventory.
- Prepares daily concessions report and inventory reports.
- Closes out cash register and prepares deposits.
- Supervisory responsibilities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or high school equivalence (HSE).
Must be 18 years of age or older.
This position is seasonal.
If interested, contact Recreation Director Pam Carroll by e-mail at email@example.com. Applications are available at the
Park Office (250 Pine Lake Avenue), City Hall-Human Resources
(801 Michigan Avenue) or online at www.cityoflaporte.com.
Employer: City of La Porte Park and Recreation DepartmentApply Now