Job Title: Night Shift Cleaning Room Supervisor – Accurate Castings, Inc.
Precision Processes Division 2nd Shift Supervisor
104 Fulmer St.
Walkerton, IN 46574
Accurate Castings is a multi-foundry organization including a separate and specialized casting cleaning operation, machining operation and pattern shop. Accurate Castings, Inc. does business as Hiler Industries.
- Ensure all safe operating procedures are followed, all employees properly wear required PPE, equipment is in safe operating condition and any unsafe equipment is locked out and reported for repairs, and all accidents are properly reported and injuries are properly treated and reported.
- Supervise the activities of 2nd shift grinding room employees.
- Maintain quality standards of operation compliant with TS16949 certification.
- Maximize production output within safe operating procedures and customer quality standards.
- Encourage and engage employees in an atmosphere of innovation.
- Promote a positive image of the company to employees and customers.
- Cooperate with the management of Hiler Industries in achieving the goals of the company.
- Attend education workshops/classes to maintain professional knowledge
- Conduct training for new employees
- Follow all safety procedures/ Safety for self and others is a core value
- Must wear safety glasses and steel toed shoes while in manufacturing area
- Enforce safety rules and consult with Safety DirectorPhysical Requirements
- Ability to properly maneuver and lift up to 50 poundsComputer Skills/Knowledge
- CMM Operation
- CNC programming/and or Quality Control experience preferredCognitive Ability
- Interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Work independently and have sustained self-initiative
- Contribute in team settingEducation/Experience Required
- Fork lift truck operation
- ISO certified work environment preferred
- 3+ years Supervisory Work History
- High School graduate
- Supervisory Training/and or Business Management Training preferredBenefits
- Health Insurance/Vision VSP
- Profit Sharing/401K
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Benefits
Employer: Accurate Castings Inc.Apply Now